'At a temple, there is a poem called "Loss" carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read Loss, only feel it. ' - Memoirs of a Geisha
It's so strange. I can feel how my best friend is becoming a stranger. She replaced me, and ... she forgot me. Now, I'm on my own ... I think.
I wanted to talk to her because it's been so long since the last time we've talked and I miss her. She wasn't there...
And now, I can feel how my world is crashing down. I can't do anything, just to watch how the people are leaving me behind. I didn't receive any message, nothing ...
Now, I start to regret everything ... Now, I can feel the feeling of loneliness.
Labels: Anto, Loss
POSTED BY Unknown ON Saturday, 4 September 2010 @ 14:05