My, my...
It's been so long since the last time I've wrote something. The time is moving on...
I was kinda busy, because it's the end of the summer vacation. Besides, I needed to rest because I don't wanna sleep during classes.
Soon, the leaves will fall.... When I think of it I imagine the empty tree dancing with the wind in front of my window. The warmth will be gone, an emptiness feeling replacing it.
In a way, it makes me think about the past, about my mistakes and about all the right things that I've done and I realize how much I miss her. I made a mistake by telling her that I don't need her anymore, but now I can't do anything, just think and regret. I never told her what I should have said, and I know that now it's too late. I know what she is thinking. I can hear a voice inside me screaming "I've told you so". I didn't listen to that voice...
I'm thinking about the time I've spent with her, the loud laughs in the middle of the night, the tears that I've shared and all my happiness and joy. But now, loneliness reached me, and I can't make it go away.
The time passed by, letting us just the memories of a bitter summer. I still remember that summer. In the night sky I could count nineteen stars, but only one of them can make a wish come true. I miss those eyes watching over me more than I thought, and no lullaby can make them go away.
Red bonds of oblivion,
Ending of a lonely star, and
Nothing left behind.
But the dream of the past is slowly drowning in an ocean of nothingness, appearing in front of us just the picture of the person who tore us apart. It seems like even now I can hear her smile, full of joy...
And all I have left is the memory of yesterday... and Even now I keep calling your name...
That day was the end of everything, and I've lost her. I was so confident in myself, and blinded by my pride. And now, all I have is my pride. Stupid pride...
And you know, no script of any movie can't bring you back to me.
And I've lost her
29 Feb.
05 Mar.
30 Nov.
Labels: Anto, Fall, Oblivion