homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITSwe♥itfollow
The Diary of Past
Can you feel it, too? The warmth on my skin as he touches me and the burning desire to be close to him until we can't even breathe...
I hear that sound in the darkness... Just who is it? Nobody. Maybe just my raging thoughts screaming from the deepest corner of my heart. I take one step ahead and wait soundless. I keep telling myself "He won't come", "He won't be here", and my chest is hurting. I start to reminiscence what we had. That sudden kiss and the feeling of his lips on my bare skin, fearing that she will wake up and see us. It was all destroyed and we parted paths.
Where is he now? The taunting voices in my head are calling his name over and over again until my sanity will break.
"I've been canoeing" he said once to me, and feels so long since I've last heard his voice. It takes me back, when I was carefree and didn't care about the love that was growing inside of me.
Dear Lord, please, may us cross paths and feel his lips once again.

- M. O

Labels: , , , , ,

POSTED BY Unknown ON Thursday, 10 May 2012 @ 22:15
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth