
I could have given you everything you wanted when I loved you more than anything, but you have chosen to turn your back and not look my way. But why even now, after so much time, I can't forget you? My feelings may not be as strong as they used to be, but if I see your face, my mind is full of you and my thoughts would never let you go. I see you staring at me and I feel as if the whole world is crumbling. I still catch myself watching your every move every time I meet you, like I used to do last year. Is it just a crush, or more than that? Tell me, is something wrong with my heart? Memories were supposed to fade, but I'm not strong enough to move on yet. It's too hard to forget, too painful to remember, but I could never deny that I once loved you from the bottom of my heart. What I may regret is the fact that I never told you what I should have said, I didn't covey me feelings for you into words and told you clearly that I love you. I'm just wondering if the day when we'll be together will ever come...
I'm just a little too not over you.
*
* *
We known each other since we were 3 or 4. Together we spent our childhood, went through good or bad times. You were my best boy friend, as a brother would be. But why I could never see you as a lover? I know, I'm aware of your feelings for me but I could never feel the same way about you. I simply hope we'll be together for ever, because this relationship is too precious for me to destroy it in the heat of a moment. I wonder if the day when you'll confess will come, and what will I say. I keep running from the truth, pretend that I don't know what you're thinking, why you're acting so jealous when I talk about other guys.
You should try to let it go, even if it's painful. All I wish is for us to be as we used to.
We're best friends, this is all that we will ever be.
*
* *
I'm wondering if I did a mistake back then. I just needed to know I can and I played with you. I shouldn't have made you fall in love with me, knowing that I'm still in love with someone, even if I can't reach that person. You told me so many times that you love me, but I can't be serious about you. You were not enough to make me stay, you couldn't give me what I needed the most. Build a bridge and walk away, find someone who will truly fall in love with you, because what we have right now is hopeless. When it started, it was fun, but when you got serious I got scared. You're sweet, you're trying to be perfect flawless, but I don't need someone who's perfect, just someone who can protect me, love me the way I need, be there for me. It's too early to be the one I need. You'll ever be the kind of guy who will search forever for that one girl who'll love you more than anything in this world, but you'll end up searching forever. I wish you luck in your life.
*
* *
I'm wondering if you'll ever know that my eyes are following the trace of your lips and the glitter in your eyes. I don't mind your odd behavior because that's the charm of being yourself. You're perfect just the way you are and I like you this way. My imagination sees you like a painting, with that beautiful smile and your crystal-blue eyes. I love it when you laugh so hard that people walking on the other street can hear you, I love the way you make us laugh and that you'll never change. If you were to be an ice-cream flavor, you would be my favorite one, sweeter that any other one. I loved you from the very moment I saw you, and the more I tried to close my eyes, I was drawn to you. You're like a mystery without a clue, fascinating me, mesmerizing me, hypnotizing me. Your every move makes me drown in an ocean filled with admiration and love. Like a feather in the wind, I let myself go and be engrossed in my feelings for you. You're all I need to make me smile, to brighten my day as nobody can. Just like a butterfly, delicate and gentle, you entered my life and would never disappear. I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. I crave for your love, your heart, your soul, your everything. I long for you to give me shelter from the cold wind, to embrace me tight, because I've been feeling loss, sorrow, sadness. What I need is for you to kiss me like we're in love.
Labels: All My Love, Boo, Boo Bear, Desire, Friendship, Friendzone, Just Be Friends, Love me still, Love you still, Lovegame, Lovestruck, Mickey, Not Enough, Still in Love, Too Late, Wish You Luck