homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITSwe♥itfollow
Baby You're A Firework
The most amazing part of this event was after 9PM. It was simply lovely: everybody was dancing on the rhythms of music and then, suddenly, we stood in line near the turf waiting for the fireworks. A train was passing by when everybody danced on Gusttavo Lima's song, Balada Boa (the stadium is located near the railways). The first part of the day couldn't even compare. The heat made us sleepy and just the loud sound of the folk music and that annoying musician (I couldn't remember his name, but I thought it was funny when he called himself "The English man" telling us that was his nickname) woke us up. The best thing was that I got to spend some time with M. and didn't spend my money (somebody treated me to everything).
After M. went with her parents to visit her kin in a mountain village I came home and at 8:30PM and went back after changing clothes. Everybody was gathering to see the fireworks and have fun drinking and dancing. I, too, drunk a pretty big glass of beer, despite my low tolerance of alcohol and disliking that manly drink. Well, I got a bit lightheaded so I had to cool down. Maybe it was because of the beer or because I saw those beautiful fireworks and took some (in spite of the poor quality of my camera) photos, but I danced with my 3-years old and 5-years old cousins. Really, now I get while I never liked folk music.
The mayor promised he will definitely organise it again, next year.
The best thing: the fireworks and the photos.
The worst thing: the aphonous singers and the dancing group (except that blond guy who I loved to see dancing)
What I would change: M. being there until the end of the event and that mini-disco ending later. (I was talking with my aunt and she said it would have been better if the mayor would have allowed that discotheque to last until midnight or longer).








Labels: , , , , , , , ,

POSTED BY Unknown ON Sunday, 26 August 2012 @ 23:09
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth