homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITSwe♥itfollow
On the Rocket
Baby, baby, we're on the rocket!
Yesterday evening I had so much fun with my best friend. Maybe it was because the song gave such happy vibes or because I was in a good mood; I'm not sure but all I wanted to do was dance. Lately I was moody and easily irritated, but thanks to M. I forget everything and laugh until I can't even breathe. And, damn, she's such a stupidly crazy and fun to be with girl. I don't even get the chance to be bored. Yesterday, too, I believe the people passing by thought "What the heck is wrong with them? Are they drunk?" (especially the man crossing the road while I screamed after two boys on a bike "Baby, baby" then M. followed my example calling them "My love!", and the man just smiled at us and we started dancing and laughing). I loved a quote I found while searching for a photo:


BEST FRIENDS:
they act like your...

  • therapist
  • worst enemy
  • your lesbian lover
  • your best friend
  • your mom
  • your sibling
  • like they're freaking God or something
  • but most importantly the person you love the most


Anyways, I'm excited about tomorrow. On 26 there'll be an event (I'm not sure if the mayor is celebrating something or what the hell is all this mess) and a football game starting at 11AM and ending at 2PM, if I remember correctly. From 2PM until 9:30 I think it'll be held an artistic program but I'm not quite sure what they meant by it. Whatever, me and M. decided to go at 7PM and see what's goin' on and of course, to watch the fireworks. This will be the first time a football game will be played on the new sport complex's turf.


This weekend seems busy, especially because I have to move into the other room where my cousin used when he lived with us until he graduated from university. I'll have to help father move the furniture and reorganise the whole room. Too troublesome, but that room is bigger and cooler (I'm boiling in my current room).
Tomorrow I'm gonna post some pictures if I can manage to take some. ^^

Labels: , , , , , ,

POSTED BY Unknown ON Saturday, 25 August 2012 @ 16:21
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth