homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITSwe♥itfollow
Stainless
I wonder if it'll last this time. I finally got my smile back and my heart feels at ease; I really hope it won't change again. I felt so happy when I heard those words coming from her mouth "I never got along so well with any other friends as I do with you". 
They say "Count your blessings before they're gone". I wonder if it's too late for me now to try and look back at the past. I'm really wondering... Who knows?
Maybe it'll soon be better. But I'm grateful. I found new friends even though I lost some, but I gathered the courage to stop this merry-go-round. Because I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of person, I have to organise everything by myself and find my own path so that I can stay down to earth. Is it wrong?
Time to say goodbye and step off of it now

Thank you for being my friends,
also, goodbye to my friends-in-name

Labels: , , ,

POSTED BY Unknown ON Friday, 1 February 2013 @ 19:28
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth